We're looking for an allround designer!by Millford - July 2022
Allround designer (branding + visual designer)
We are a brand design agency specialized in visual identities and packaging design. Based on a bold positioning we create the visual frameworks for our clients, which we then translate into concrete means and mediums.
With a team that stands for creativity and efficiency. A team that amazes, surprises, challenges and exceeds. Always going the extra mile. Showing guts. A team that sets to work with energy and passion.
And since our agency is booming, we are looking for a creative all-round designer. Someone who is itching to help us create a look for our various national and international brands. You will work in an enthusiastic team, in close cooperation with the creative director and design directior, in all aspects of design. Equipped with a briefing and positioning, you are able to come up with, and visualize, several perspectives. You are a force of nature in the creative development phase and accurate in the execution. Your ideas are original and you love inspiring your colleagues. You are curious, eager to learn and crazy about our fabulous profession!
Do you recognize yourself? If so, please send your motivation and resume/portfolio to Sanne and Laila [firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com]
- The proud owner of an inspiring portfolio
- Able to present your designs and substantiate them strategically
- Open; eager to learn and develop, you are positive, energetic, a team player and flexible;
- Up-to-date with trends in design
- Able to handle stress, proactive and solution-driven
- Meticulous and accurate
- A team player, but not avoiding your responsibilities
- Point of contact for junior designers, interns, draughtsmen, photographers and clients;
- Up-to-date with developments in our profession
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- 3 – 6 years relevant job experience
- Complete understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat);
- A great salary
- A challenging role with responsibilities in an informal and relaxed atmosphere
- A top-notch creative team to work with
- Lots of opportunities to develop yourself
- Freedom and flexibility
- An awesome job in Amsterdam!