We're looking for a packaging designer!by Millford - July 2022
We are a brand design agency specialized in visual identities and packaging design. Based on a bold positioning we create the visual frameworks for our clients, which we then translate into concrete means and mediums.
With a team that stands for creativity and efficiency. A team that amazes, surprises, challenges and exceeds. Always going the extra mile. Showing guts. A team that sets to work with energy and passion.
And since our agency is booming, we are looking for a creative superstar, a designer with an abundance of love and talent for packaging design. You will work closely with the creative director and design director in practically all aspects of design. Not only are you capable of thinking and creating conceptually, you also have an eye for detail and you don’t think twice about demonstrating some fine craftsmanship. You seize creative challenges with both hands and you don’t let go until the result is rock solid. You inspire, you are curious, eager to learn and of course, you are crazy about our fabulous profession!
Do you recognize yourself? If so, please send your motivation and resume/portfolio to Sanne and Laila [firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com]
- The proud owner of an inspiring portfolio
- Open; eager to learn and to develop, you are positive, energetic, a team player and flexible;
- Up-to-date with trends in design
- Able to handle stress, proactive and solution-driven
- Meticulous and accurate
- A team player, but not avoiding your responsibilities
- Point of contact for junior designers, interns, draughtsmen, photographers and clients;
- Up-to-date with developments in our profession
- Able to contribute to discussions about (printing) technology
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- 3 – 6 years relevant job experience
- Complete understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat);
- A great salary
- A challenging role with responsibilities in an informal and relaxed atmosphere
- A top-notch creative team to work with
- Lots of opportunities to develop yourself
- Freedom and flexibility
- An awesome job in Amsterdam!